Friday, January 14, 2011

Gratitude Journal

8 Jan 2011
Today I am very glad that I have the husband that I do.  I didn't know where I needed to go so he guided me to where I needed to go.  I really am grateful for all that he does for me.  He always tells me how beautiful that I am and he loves to spend time with me.  He always asks me to go with him even to the auto parts store.  I really hate this but he just wants to spend the time with me.  He always makes me feel special and he always tells me that he loves me.  What more could you ask for in a man.  Even though now I don't have to worry about babysitters when I needed them I knew that I could count on him to do that for me.  He is always encouraging me to take time for myself.   I love you dear more than you know and I am glad that I get you for eternity.

9 Jan 2011
I have a wonderful family.  My parents are always there to support me.  They are very special to me.  I am glad that I have my brother and sister living close enough that we can get together and spend time laughing and talking.  It is wonderful to see my nieces and nephews grow up.  I love being a grandma and being able to babysit Savannah.  She is such a joy.  You can not be unhappy when she is around.  She just has the cutest laugh.

10 Jan 2011
I am glad that we have modern medicine.  Being diabetic and knowing that there are lots of medicine to help me control this is wonderful.  I know that the Lord is watching out for us and is helping to develop more and more technology to help us.  There is lots of bad things that happen to people but I know that there are medicines out there to help.,  Even if they only help to control the pain you are in.

11 Jan 2011
Today Stephanie was in an accident and I am very grateful for car seats and seat belts.  They were not injured and the car was even not damaged that much.  I know that wearing seat belts are important and I do wear mine but it takes accidents like that to make me appreciate what they provide for us.  It is always wonderful to see my grand daughter is safe and not hurt at all.,

12 Jan 2011
Today I am really glad for a son who likes to cook. It was my day to cook but I didn't feel very well and John had to work late.  I ask Matt is he would cook dinner for us.  He was so willing and I really am glad for that.

13 Jan 2011
I am glad for Sharen today.  She is a really cute girl and is growing into a beautiful young lady.  She is very sensitive to people and their feelings.  I love her and I hope that she will be able to accomplish all of her goals.  She studies very hard in school and is a good student.  She doesn't complain about going to school.  She loves to spend time with her friends and her family.  It is wonderful to see her growing up.,


14 Jan 2011
Today I am very glad that there is sunshine.  After almost 2 weeks and gloomy skies it was wonderful to see the sun shining.  I love sun and fresh fallen now.  It is awesome.  What a wonderfully great thing that the Lord has provided for us.   I am so glad that he created the earth and all of the beautiful things of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment