Sunday, November 8, 2009

November is Thanksgiving

Just wanted to post and tell what I am very grateful for. I have a very wonderful family. It is really awesome to be able to spend time with them. I really love my children and am grateful that Amanda and Stephanie chose such wonderful husband. It is really awesome to have added 2 more sons to my family without having to be pregnant. I am very grateful for my wonderful husband and for his willingness to put up with me. He takes such good care of me. As my Sunday was very busy it was very great to come home from meetings and have dinner done. I was just getting ready to start dishing up my plate when John came up stairs and took off and dished up my plate and heated it up for me. That is what I really love about him. His is very concerned about taking care of me.
I am also very happy that Matt is having his Eagle court of honor on the 29th. It is really great to see that he has accomplished this goal that he had. I got to attend Girl Scouts with Sharen this week. When I asked her if she would like for me to do more activities with the girl scouts she told me that she would love for me to do more activities with her. That really made me feel great. It is wonderful to see that you children still want to hang out with you when they start to be teenagers.
My mom has to have her knee scoped on Wed. I hope that things go well for her. We are planning on going to her house for Thanksgiving. Been a while since we have been there. Then I get to celebrate my birthday. That is the very best part about November. I get to get older....LOL. Not really. I am not getting younger. I don't want to be old.
I am still loosing weight. I have lost 26 lbs. so far. I am starting to really feel a lot better. I want to lose another 10 to 20 pounds by the end of the year but will have to see how much I can lose. I have been a lot better about working out this week. It I can keep that up I think that I can get down where I want to. I want to be at my ideal goal by the end of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment