My daughter kept encouraging me to set up this blog. I don't know what I will write about or how often but I will try to see what I can do with it. I enjoy being a mom and am glad that I have the chance to do that.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Devotional
I had the wonderful experience of being able to go to the first Presidency's Devotional. It was a great spiritual experience to be able to listen to the talk about this wonderful season of the year. President Monson really hit the nail on the head when he said that we need to make sure that we take time to remember what the season is for. We need to worry less about the worldly things of the season. I have really been enjoying the season so far. I got to bake cookies with my family this weekend. I love spending time with them. I think that the family is the most important part of this time of the year. I am grateful for my membership in the church and for the great times that we have as a ward family. I really love who I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment